Skip to content

Symon Sadik and Pori Moni will pair up for movie ‘Dodor Golpo’

Entertainment Desk  :
A few days ago, Dhallywood’s popular actress Pori Moni officially signed a government grant movie titled ‘Dodor Golpo’.

On Thursday, the name of her co-actor has been revealed.

Actor Symon Sadik will be seen opposite Pori in the movie and the two have already signed the movie.

The story, screenplay and dialogues of ‘Dodor Golpo’ have been written by the director Reza Ghatok, himself.

The movie received a government grant of Tk60 lakhs under the fiscal year 2021-22. Nazmul Haque Bhuiyan is the producer of the movie.

While talking about confirming to act in the movie, actor Symon Sadik said, “Pori Moni and I have already been in three movies, so ‘Dodor Golpo’ is going to be our fourth movie, together.

The story of my new movie is completely different from all the work I have done so far. Hopefully, the audience will like this movie.”

On the other hand, Pori Moni will play the role of Kajal Chowdhury in the movie ‘Dodor Golpo’.

She said, “This day is very important for me. Light-camera-action is mixed with my breath. The people of this arena are my other family.

I had to stay two long years without a movie set. I have missed my family this time.

And finally the wait is over. Four months wait for this story and prepare myself for the character.

Every day I thought about the character and the script.

Because of which ‘Dodor Golpo’ is very special to me because among many stories, I have chosen this story with much thought. Hopefully, something good awaits my audience and fans.”